LC 63 Winner Cornelia Xaos!

Sorry for not being at all active, the last few weeks have been total chaos for me.

Back in week one I did complete the Travailing, time, and goodbye tasks, but I never got time to log them at the time.

hopefully stuff slows down a bit and ill be able to dream a bit more.

Welp, as I thought might happen, I had an ND today containing an old high school bully and an old friend. After speaking with the bully I walked down stairs with the old friend and spoke to him about the situation.

I won’t be typing the dream up because ~reasons~, but would like to claim Old Friend/Family and Stairs, thanks. :woah:

in last nights dream i visited my hometown! the house was different and did not feel at all familiar or like home, so no home points. but i did see my father who i have not seen in ten years, and my dog, so im claiming old family and pet.

i also ate a new food: brussel sprout stuffed pizza! i dont know if the new taste task was intended only for completely new flavors and ingredients, or if a new combination or recipe counts too.

what i can tell you is that brussel sprout pizza was amazingly delicious and my mouth has been watering all morning thinking about it. the brussel sprouts were halved, seasoned, and pan fried before being baked into the pie with mozzarella cheese, perfectly textured to be gooey and melty while still able to hold together as a slice shape, with pizza dough crust on both top and bottom.

Just some DJ entries today. No tasks.

Dream Journal: +1

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 20+1
Precog: 2
Short LDs: 2
Medium LDs: 2
Long LDs: 1

Task 1:

[list][*]Teleportation or free-flying

[list][]To a group of people
[/
:m][]Learn[/:m]
[]Science[/:m]
[]Portal[/:m]
[]Love[/:m]
[]Time Travel[/:m]
[]Gaming[/:m]
[]Creature[/:m]
[]Perform[/:m]
[]Party[/:m][/list:u]Task 3:

[/spoiler]

2 Journal entriesfor Saturday and for Monday:
1 medium LD with no Task
1 ND where I claim points for seeing “my” pet :smile: and passing through an (elevator) door.

Just one ND today, but claiming the following:

Home - It was our current home, too! And things were in the right place.
Mirror - I glanced in the mirror in my bedroom
Teach about dreaming - I tried to teach my Mum to listen to her dreams. This comes because on the weekend I said to my sister she should sleep on her choices, and meant that literally because she has pretty important dreams.
On the Wall - I don’t know if this counts, but I looked at the wall because that is where the toilet paper is. And it was there! :woah: The other walls in my house are mostly blank or contain windows, which was replicated in my dream.

DJ entry for Tuesday

Tableau
Peroxide Please

Tasks
Mirror 20 points
Nothing more familiar than your own reflection, right?
Look in the mirror

Castle 10 points
“A man’s home is his castle”
See a castle . near but no proof it’s a castle

Door 5 points
Walk through a door

On the Wall 10 points
See what’s hanging on the wall, like a picture, painting or poster . would the mirror hanging on the wall count?

DJ entry for 3rd and 5th

Tasks Done:
-Door
-Window
-On the Wall (Halloween picture)
-Turn light on/off
-Stairs (in the lecture hall)

Attempt at personal goal, which was interesting, but completely different because it involved a knife rather than a pen. Don’t think it’s really fair to claim those points.

Oh hi! Me again. And I have another small LD and a task to report! I almost got the stairs, too, but a ramp is not a set of stairs! :tongue:

Ruin Exploration ~ Short LD, Nap, waking up in the dream

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 21+1
Short LDs: 2+1

Task 1:

[/

[/spoiler]

it must have been a lucky night, i also had a lucid dream!

one medium length lucid dream, in which i successfully looked in a mirror.

i made a good attempt at the current lucidity quest, but dont feel i succeeded.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

Lucid dream (short duration) in which I meet my grandfather.

Non-lucid dream in which I go through a door and win a ceramic bowl in a raffle.

I’ll claim the points for a short lucid dream, a dream journal entry, the family member task and the door task.

Just 1 Medium LD today!! :happy:

So this was my First Lucid Dream in 6 months. (Actually, my first since last July). In it I was able to:

Do my Personal Goal! - This was to “Summon 妹ちゃん”, which is of course the nickname I use for Mew151. (Or Miu-chan, as I call her in my dream).

Hotspot - I visited Sunshine 60 in Japan, and though I wasn’t on the observation deck, I was on a platform from which I could see Tokyo Tower. (Yes, I know this likely isn’t accurate to RL but excuse my dream logic).

And Language - Miu-chan and I were speaking to each other in Japanese.

:content:

DJ entry

Books

Name 10 points
You’ll meet all kinds of people
Get to know someone’s name - would the baby’s name count?

congratulations! :happy:

it is great to see so many challenge participants having lucid dreams this week. lets keep it up! :cheer:

i had one nd last night.

i didnt become lucid, but i did wake up from being a philosophical zombie, so thats something.

I thought the hotel not very convincing as a tourist hotspot. But you really do earn those ‘new taste’ points!

Hello DTDownUnder Good to see you’re back
Traveling, time and goodbye tasks give you 60 points :smile:
Good luck dreaming!

I’m sorry, I am not so sure what you mean… Maybe you can explain some more? Points still pending

I could not find the castle in your dream :confused:

Ah, smart :content:
Yes it counts if you saw the mirror as a whole (incl frame for example) hanging on the wall

Sure :yes:

:thumbs:

SCORES are updated, link

1 ) Cornelia Xaos: 509 points
2 ) Eilatan: 447 points
3 ) Obliverum: 429 points
4 ) Koal44: 373 points
5 ) Moogle: 353 points
6 ) Susan_Y: 333 points
7 ) Obfusc8: 307 points
8 ) DeRuyter001: 272 points
9 ) Letaali: 165 points
10) Alot: 132 points
11) Hoby: 84 points
12) DTDownUnder: 60 points
13) Oleg: 49 points
14) James_UK2008: 32 points

A bit of a sad dream this morning in which I do a task… but it kinda costs me. I looked in a mirror. Read the dream at your own discretion. :tongue:

Rockets and Dysphoria ~ Mirror

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 22+1
Short LDs: 3

Task 1:

[/

[/spoiler]

Had 4 NDs here this morning. No tasks.

Lucid dream (short duration) about a windy day in Paris.

I’ll claim the points for the lucid dream and he dream journal entry.

I have made some drawings during the challenge, but I won’t claim art points for them unless I manage to get them scanned and uploaded before the challenge ends.