Has LD4all helped you? you can help LD4all! :)

Edit: this is the old donation topic. The new one can be found here

Has LD4all helped you? You can help LD4all!

LD4all is a labour of love. I have founded this site in 1996 to spread the art and knowledge of lucid dreaming throughout the world.

:tulip: :tulip: :tulip: I am thankful for everyone who has helped and is helping LD4all. Whether it is by donating your time, your energy, your help or your knowledge. :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

However, LD4all needs money to keep it running. So if you feel grateful for what LD4all has done for you, and you can afford it then please consider showing your gratitude by donating to LD4all. Every donation goes towards LD4all and it motivates me to keep maintaining and updating the site.

:amsterdam: :tulip: :tulip: Your donations are deeply appreciated! :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

When you donate, your name will be displayed on a separate donor page, here (If you don’t want your name to be displayed let me know)

:ld4all: Donations are handled through Paypal

-> Send a donation

Please mention your forum username so I know who it is from :smile:

:bow: Thank you! :bow:

Check your PayPal account for a donation :smile:

Happy new year, and thank you for all you do pasQuale!

Thank you so much, Greyfyre! :happy: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:
much appreciated!

I better hurry with putting that donor page up!

Hey, I didn’t notice the donation situation till now. Bank account is a little low at the moment, but I will try and contribute soon!

When i got the cash, and a few more clear LD’s, i’ll donate :razz:.

hahaha…Adderad wants his moneys worth :tongue:

Ah… I like to donate some money. But I still didn’t got my bank account in mah hands. :\

Thank you BaYoNeTTe ! :happy:

No icon to put in the sig for the 2010 sponsors? :roll:

I hadn’t planned on making icons, since I don’t do yearly fundraiser anymore, but if you like an icon I can make you one :grin: Will have to wait until I’m less busy though :bored:

If you didn’t plan to make a lil’ icon and moreover you’re busy, then don’t do it, it was not important at all. :wink: Thank you anyhow for proposing it. :smile:

You asked for our forum username in the payment, but I didn’t see that option… so here’s an FYI that you’re getting something from over here. :peek:

Thank you so much! I wondered who you were :smile: I’ll add your name to the sponsorpage when I’m on a computer again :smile:
much appreciated! :yay:

When I have my first lucid dream I will donate $10USD. I know it is not a lot, but every little helps. This is a promise.

I will be more then happy to give. I owe alot to this forum both for my LDing, and the moral support you guys have given me. I get payed in two weeks. Please PM me incase I forget, because I am forgetfull like that. Plus given the fact that you put up with my insain brain without banning me. LOL

Hey pasQuale you are from Holland?!

Tof… :razz:

But I’ll think about donating when I have some more LD’s, I’m still sure I’ll get one soon !

For the gratitude I feel towards this site and all its users :wink:

If I get this Flash job I interviewed for, I’ll donate… :nerd_face:
If not, it’ll be one of these days… 12+ years, I probably owe 'ya! :tongue:

In the meantime, I did have an idea for you… I put a little LD4All patch on my avatar the other day and thought you might be able to sell real world ones as a fund raiser. They’re pretty cheap to manufacture, and would work like business cards if people put 'em on backpacks and such. Just an idea – there might be a place like CafePress where you could offload it onto a third party so you wouldn’t personally have to handle orders and such…

Thank you for that tip dunlar :smile:
We have LD4all buttons and stickers in the LD4all store in the meantime :grin:

Thank you, much appreciated :smile: