Reached perfect focus

Hi,
a month ago I have a dream that finally led me to a breakthrough into my lucid exploration, as a result of which I had several realizations I wanted to share. The dream was short but very powerful.

Began as a non-lucid dream, I was chased by monsters through the floors of something like a hotel when I reached the underground spa floor, out of nowhere a dream character grabbed me and threw me into the pool, I tried to get out but he used water manipulation to keep me inside. In times like this I always become semi-lucid and start using lucid powers, this time was no different, I tried to counter him with my own water manipulation, but he was very strong, he was drowning me in the pool, I was holding my breath but I was on my limit, suddenly a thought popped in my mind, why I must struggle, why I need to fight back, why I need to do anything at all, just let go. I open my mouth and let the water to run through my body, I (my dream body) drowned and sank to the bottom of the pool. In that moment of absolutely steadiness my mind became calm as the water surface, my bodiless self popped from my dream body leading me to lucidity, but this time was different, I was my bodiless and my dream body at the same time. My dream body became light as the air and start to float up, coming out of the water, while I (my bodiless) was floating around me. The DC was wondering how I’m still alive, after I drowned up. I was always curious about the the nature of DC’s, having many theories about their existence and why they are getting irritated for calling them not real.

First realization) DC’s can’t see or sense my floating bodiless!

I open my dream body eyes, realizing that I have two viewpoints, one perspective from my dream body and one from my bodiless, giving me a total 360 degree of vision, ultimately reaching 100 Focus. My mind was moving so peacefully and focused like never before, like one second in this state was like a hour of deep thinking in wake world. The DC was cursing me and wanted to fight with me.

Second realization) All DC’s are created by the unconscious mind with limited fake memories only to contain the dreamer to the dream scenario, they doesn’t know they are not real because, they have memories of being real and there are certain word triggers, programmatically integrated in their mind by the unconscious mind. Words like “not real” and “DC”, which trigger change in behavior for the purpose of putting the dreamer into new dream scenario.

Upon realizing this I just said “begone” and all DC’s and dream monsters vanish in thin air, like they never existed in first place. Finally left alone I try to explore as much as possible of this dream world, the speed I was moving while exploring was terrific, I visited a thousand rooms in just a mere of seconds, searching for the Source. I couldn’t reached it, the doors were endless, I felt that I can’t maintain that state of mind any longer, so I just stood still for a couple of seconds analyzing my surrounding with my 360 vision and my computing capabilities of that state. Just before my focus to collapse I reached to a realization. I always theorizing that dream world act as a maze.

Third realization) Dreamworld is a infinity maze constructed by the unconscious mind for purpose of containing the conscious mind, restricting the power of the consciousness. One will not find the exit of the maze, by following the rules of Dreamworld, because everything is created around your consciousness, left and right, forward and backward, up and down, making you feel the Dreamworld is enormous place. Running, flying, teleporting won’t lead you to the exit of the maze. The only way to exit the maze is to penetrate the fourth wall, but not by breaking it. I have done this only once some years ago by incident, it was like there was a force-field and very weird feeling.

Next time when I get a stable lucid dream, I will penetrate the forth wall looking for the Source.

I really like the maze analogy. It fits perfectly with what I’ve been thinking about on this topic too.